Kitchen faucets come in various designs and styles. Pull-out kitchen faucets allow you to control where you’d like your water to go. In addition, they come with a pull-down sprayer with different spray options.
The best kitchen pull-out faucets should ideally fit your kitchen sink and aesthetic. Secondly, they should be easy to install and maintain. Lastly, depending on your kitchen activities, your kitchen faucet should offer spray modes that cater to that. For instance, allowing you to pause the water. Generally, the faucet should allow you to control the water flow rate and regulate the water temperature.
We’ve outlined many more features worth considering, but first, it would be best to know which brands to look out for in the faucet market.
Best Kitchen Pull Out Faucets
1. FORIOUS Touchless Kitchen Faucet
- 【MOTION SENSOR FUNCTION】 Motion Infrared Sensor Delivers Exceptional Hands-Free Touchless Convenience. Auto/Manual Settings Button on the Control Box: Simply turn the knob to control the faucet between Touchless and Normal.
- 【PULL OUT SPRAYER AUTOMATICALLY】 Handspray will Automatically be activated when pull out sprayer.
- 【TWO FUNCTION SPRAYER】- 360 degree swivel sprayer and spout with 2 function head, Single Lever Kitchen Sink Faucets.
- 【USA STYLE】- Brushed nickel finish with Copper construction, CUPC certification which ensures durability and against rusting. American Standard Braided Hoses, never leakage, breakage and Rusting.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】 Patented Smart Control Box, Waterproof and Space-Saving. Quick Connect: Push – fit desgin simplifies installation, no tools, safety and saving time. 4 AA Batteries operated for up to 2 year Battery life, easy install by yourself within 10 mins.Backed by Forious Faucet’s Lifetime Warranty and fit any kitchen sink (1 hole or 3 holes).
This is the best pull-out kitchen faucet if you value convenience or you enjoy smart tech appliances in your kitchen.
The faucet features a motion infra-red sensor at its base, and all you do is wave your hand or a kitchen dish like a pot in front of it, and the water goes on. When you take it away, the water goes off. The sensor detects anything within about four inches and will go off automatically after three minutes.
The faucet is quite tall in that it’s over 16.5 inches high; hence you’d be required to have that amount of space in your kitchen if considering it. It works with either a one- or three-hole sink. However, for the 3 holes, ensure to include a deck plate to cover the voids. The faucet features a brushed nickel finished with a copper construction. This makes it sturdy and durable.
The spray head is designed to be easy to use. When pulled out of the faucet, the water will automatically begin running, and when pushed back into position, the water stops.
The pull-out faucet features a 360-degree swivel sprayer that allows you to switch between two functions; spray or stream. The stream is great for washing away stubborn debris as the water flow tends to be more powerful. In comparison, the spray is ideal for more delicate washing like cleaning fruits. You can switch modes using a trigger that’s conveniently located at the back of the faucet head.
The faucet requires a power source for the sensor to operate, and it also comes with four AA batteries.
- Battery operated and convenient
- The sprayer head automatically starts when you pick it up
- Easy to keep clean
- Stylish design
- Has good water pressure
- Quality faucet
- The spray head is lightweight
2. WEWE Single Handle with Pull Down Sprayer
- Sleek Design---Tulip kitchen faucet design make your kitchen room simple and fresh, easy to match most sink.
- Multifunctional Outlet Water Effect---3 way spray setting(STREAM,SPRAY,PAUSE),stream for filling water, spray for rinsing, pause for avoiding splashing in multitask mode.CEC listed. Flow Rate: 1.8 Gallons Per Minute.
- Easy to Install---Pull down hose and water Line hose altogether preinstalled in kitchen faucet to save much time under the sink,no require plumber,finish DIY installation less than 30 minutes.
- Easy to Operate---Single handle control water temperature and flow volume easily,high arc 360 degree swivel spout supply full range washing access, sprayer head always retract back to spout after each use.
- Easy to Maintenance---Superior corrosion & rust-resistant finish prevent dirty from sticking to faucet surface, clean faucet by cloth is enough in Daily Use.
This pull-out faucet features a stunning brushed nickel finish and also spots a high arc spout.
It’s the best pull-out kitchen faucet for a modern-style kitchen with contemporary/industrial aesthetics.
The faucet features a pull-down sprayer with three different settings: spray, stream or pause: The stream setting is aerated, increasing pressure, thus allowing you to minimize your water bills as you can fill your kettles or pots faster due to a powerful flow rate. The spray is best suited for rinsing plates without splashing or for more delicate activities like washing fruits.
The pause feature allows you to interrupt the water flow rate while you move the faucet. It’s ideal for when you want to fill perform simultaneous activities without interrupting the other.
They can all be activated on the faucet head.
The faucet is designed for single handle control, with the water temperature and flow volume all being easily controlled from one lever. In addition, the spout has a 360 degree supply range and can retract back after use.
The pull-down hose and water line are both pre-installed inside the faucet, thus making installation easier.
- Features rust-resistant finish
- Has a great water pressure
- Easy to control the water flow rate
- Easy to install
- Features three spray options
- Features an aerated stream setting
- Doesn’t have a magnet to clasp the spray head
- The water lines are quite short
3. Moen 7294SRS Arbor One-Handle
- SPOT RESISTANT: Spot Resist Stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- POWER CLEAN: Power Clean spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean technology
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Designed to be installed through 1 or 3 holes; optional deckplate included
- EASY TO INSTALL: Features Duralock quick connect system for easy installation
- RETRACTABLE: Faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
Moen Faucets are one of the brands you’ll often encounter when searching for the best kitchen pull-out faucets. The brand is known for combining style and functionality.
The kitchen faucet features a spot-resistant finish designed to resist fingerprints and water spots, thus allowing for a cleaner-looking kitchen. In addition, it offers two spray modes that are suitable for heavy-duty and regular cleaning tasks. The pull-out kitchen faucet also has a pause function which tends to be a typical feature for pull-out kitchen faucets.
The faucet is designed for installation in a kitchen sink that either has one or three mounting holes. The sprayer can deliver an aerated stream while the hose is retractable.
The faucet features a stainless steel finish which is highly resistant to corrosion. In addition, it’s covered by Moen’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Features a retractable spray head
- It’s easy to install
- Stylish design
- Features a long hose
- It’s easy to switch between spray modes
- Covered by a limited lifetime warranty
- The faucet doesn’t fit back into its sprayer head easily
4. Delta Faucet Cassidy Single-Handle
- LASTS 2X LONGER: Patented DIAMOND Seal Technology reduces leak points and lasts twice as long as the industry standard—ensuring leak-free operation for the life of the kitchen sink faucet
- INTEGRATED SUPPLY LINES: InnoFlex PEX supply lines are integrated into the bathroom sink faucet for one less potential leak point
- EASY TO CLEAN: Delta kitchen faucets with Touch-Clean spray holes allow you to quickly and easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with a touch of a finger, so no need to soak or use chemical cleaners
- EASY INSTALLATION. Designed to fit single-hole or 3-hole, 8-in. configurations. For 3-hole installation, purchase deck plate RP37490 separately
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: You can install with confidence, knowing this Delta kitchen faucet is backed by Delta Faucet's Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Delta Faucet has an elegant and vintage-like style that would be ideal for most kitchens. In addition, it’s available in a myriad of colors, such as arctic stainless, chrome, and Venetian bronze.
The Delta faucet features the Patented DIAMOND Seal Technology which reduces leak points and lasts twice as long as the industry standard.
It’s designed to be installed as a single or 3 holes with 8-inch configurations. In addition, the faucet has a swiveling spout that goes about 120 degrees each way. The spout height is 10.69 inches, while the reach is 10.06 inches.
The Delta faucet and finish are covered by a lifetime limited warranty.
- Easy installation
- Pull out sprayer docks perfectly
- Has a good flow of water
- Easy to fix
- Covered by a lifetime limited warranty
- Quite pricey
- The handle takes some time to get used to when trying to determine which is for hot and cold water
5. Ufaucet Modern Pull Out Sprayer
- Lead-Free Waterway,Solid Brass Body,Drip-Free Ceramic Cartridge.
- Ceramic Cartridge Exceed industry Longevity Standards, Ensuring Reliable Drip-Free Use and Durable Performance for Life.
- Dual Function Pull-Out Sprayer: aerated stream & powerful cleaning rinse.
- Detachable deck plate for 1- or 3-hole installation.
- 59 inches sprayer hose can reach everywhere you want; Length of the inlet hose: 23 inches.
When your space is limited, and you need a faucet that can fit between your cupboards and kitchen sink, this is a great choice.
The kitchen faucet features a 3 section design that can work if you have a double sink. In addition, it comes with a nozzle head that can be moved from left to right make it easy and convenient to clean.
Additionally, the faucet nozzle features two modes allowing you to switch between spray and stream. The hose is pretty lengthy at 20 inches; hence you don’t have to struggle while going about your cleaning activities.
The faucet spout features a 90-degree swivel which is great if you have a double sink. It also comes inclusive of a deck plate that fits a single hole or three-hole sink.
Lastly, the faucet is fitted with ceramic disc valves provided that are durable according to the brand and have been tested according to industry standards.
- Easy to assemble
- Good water pressure
- The pull out spray hose is quite long
- It might be quite small for some
- Hot and cold hoses are quite short
Factors To Consider When Buying Best Kitchen Pull Out Faucets
a) Compatibility with Kitchen Aesthetic
The kitchen faucet you select has to fit your sink. Unfortunately, sometimes it’s easy to find yourself caught up focused on the aesthetics that forget to measure if the faucet is right for your sink.
If you have a two-bowl sink, ensure to pick a kitchen faucet that can rotate through at least 180 degrees. This will free you from having to hold the spray head in place to fill the basin.
If you have a three-hole sink, ensure your pull-out kitchen faucet comes with a deck plate to cover the blanks. Depending on the brand, you’ll find some come inclusive of the purchase while others will require you to buy it separately.
- Mounting Hole
Most kitchen faucets are one or three-hole mounted faucets. There is also wall mounted option, but this does not normally apply to a pull-out kitchen faucet.
The benefit of single-hole faucets is that they are easy to install because of their one-hole. In addition, a single-hole faucet provides you with a stunning flushed look that blends perfectly with the surface it’s been installed on.
The three-hole mounting faucet will not look as flushed as the single option. As the name suggests, it has three holes that need to be lined up for the kitchen faucet to be properly mounted.
- Kitchen Aesthetics
Though high arc designs may be appealing, it’s essential to check how much clearance you have between your countertop and cupboards. The last thing you’d want would be to buy a stunning pull-out kitchen faucet only to find that it can’t fit.
It’s also crucial to consider the kitchen faucet’s finish. If your kitchen has many stainless steel appliances, then a stainless steel faucet would fit in perfectly. Ideally, you want the pull-out kitchen faucet to match the aesthetic of your kitchen.
Lastly, consider the water pressure. Kitchen faucets that aerate the flow are great at creating higher pressure; however, if you already have high pressure, this may result in splashing issues.
b) Type of Design
When shopping for the best pull-out kitchen faucet, it’s essential to think about the design and style. These two tend to be determined the specific look you wish to achieve in your kitchen.
Kitchen faucets are available in different styles ranging from traditional to modern. In addition, you can pair them with additional accessories like porcelain handles.
There’s the option of going for a single-hand design which tends to be quite popular with pull-out kitchen faucets. For instance, if you have a modern and minimalistic look in your kitchen, this type of pull-out faucet can work.
Single lever faucets control the water temperature and pressure with a single lever and are connected to a single supply line. This means it takes longer for the water to heat up compared to double-handle faucets.
c) Replacement Options
As you’re shopping for the best pull-out kitchen faucet, it’s also key to think about the maintenance and replacement process. This is because faucets do break down, and you don’t want to have one that’s not easy to replace. Also, as stated earlier, your faucet should be compatible with your mounting options, be it one or three-hole mounting options.
- How To Replace Your Faucet
Once it’s ready to be installed, you’ll need to turn the water source off and disconnect the supply lines. You can place a bucket or bowl under the sink to catch any water that may drain out of the water supply lines.
You can now remove the old faucet and clean the area thoroughly before you begin installing the new faucet. Ensure to line up the hole mounts and secret the faucet. To the base, if you have a 2 handle faucet without a deck place, you’ll be required to attach each part of the faucet separately.
Once completed, you can reconnect the supply lines and ensure that they are secure. Then, turn back on the water source and run the faucet to ensure there are no leaks.
Always refer to your faucet’s manual before installing. Some faucets may be slightly different, and others might have additional features that need to be set up. For instance, touchless faucets require more careful calibration, batteries, etc.
d) Ease of Cleaning
Cleaning can often be a hassle; hence, it’s essential to check if the faucet is easy to clean. Read the customer kitchen faucet reviews when shopping online as part of your research. It’s also important to check if the pull-out faucet can get damaged due to harsh cleaning agents.
e) Check The Water Lines
When deciding on the best pull-out kitchen faucet, it’s important to consider the compatibility of your existing waterline. Before investing in the faucet, check to confirm the size of your current water pipes as well as the shut-off valve.
Usually, a disparity in size tends to determine the type of faucet you’ll ideally buy. However, if you do find a design and style that you’d like to settle for, you can choose to replace the existing shut-off valves to match the new faucet.
f) Spray Modes
The type of pull-out spray head you have can impact your overall satisfaction. Normally, a pull-out faucet spray head comes with a normal flow and a shower-like spray. Having this option means you can easily clean off any plates that might have any food residue on them and clean down the sink when you are finished.
Pull-down faucets, on the other hand, have more spray types and pressure options. In addition, some pull-down faucet brands offer options that let you widen or narrow your spray stream.